As the typographic representation and subsequent logo design came out really well to my satisfaction, i decided to use the same design for my business card. The first prototype included a horizontal (landscape) orientation with gray print on white paper. I tried making prototypes with wood sheets as well.
I am glad I could show these to Katherine and my batchmates. Although the card looked good to me as a composition, there were few plausible suggestions that I received from the class-
- The orientation can be changed to vertical (portrait) format.
- It might look good if the logo and the text on the back are aligned in some way.
- Back of the card has too much information. Perhaps it needs to be summed up in a fewer words.
I made new designs for the card and the results look better than the earlier ones:
Next, I used a psd template that allows one to create mock up stationary graphics: